Christmas Countdown Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
•No purchase necessary. To enter, participants can leave a comment on our Facebook page or on the Crazy Christmas Traditions blog post. The competition starts from publication at 10:00 GMT on 1st December 2014.
• The closing date for the competition is 23:59 GMT on 1st December 2014.
• Employees of DC Thomson Family History Limited and their affiliated agencies, their immediate families and those directly related to them are also not eligible to enter.
• The prize is one three month World subscription to Findmypast
• There is one prize to be won.
• Prizes cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
• The competition decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
• Winners will be selected at random from all entries.
• Winners will be notified by email no later than 31st January 2014. You will not be notified if you are not a winner.
• You can choose to opt-in to receive email communications from Findmypast and DC Thomson Family History. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in the competition. We may occasionally use your email address or other information to notify you of future marketing promotions but we will never share your information with any third parties.
• DC Thomson Family History excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused in connection with the competition.
• This competition is promoted by DC Thomson Family History Limited. We are a company registered in England (registration number 04369607) and our registered office is at The Glebe, 6 Chapel Place Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DQ
• Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or comments on the competition.
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.
• By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules.